DATE: 16 February 2023
Building on past stewardship-focused sessions hosted by the Sustainable Investment Platform this workshop will help participants build their knowledge of best practices in undertaking engagement activities and exercising voting rights.
Participants will learn:
- Industry best practices and PRI’s Stewardship program and workstreams
- Case study on approaches to stewardship and engagement
- Undertaking stewardship in Asia with a focus on climate change
- Insights from AIGCC’s Net zero engagement in Asia Report
- James Robertson, Head of Asia (ex-China & Japan), PRI
- Chloe Horne, Specialist, Stewardship, PRI
- Bonnie Groves, Senior Analyst, Stewardship, PRI
- Clara Melot, Specialist, Stewardship, PRI
- Lilian Wang, Research Director (Impact & Engagement), Arisaig Partners
- Valerie Kwan, Director, Engagement, Asia Investor Group on Climate Change
The slides presented during the webinar are available below.